BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Countdown to the 21st: Seven Days to Go!

I thought it would be neat/nerdy to say where the planets will be during my ritual on th 21st. I use a website called CafeAstrology.com, and it's been pretty good. I've learned a lot there. The free birth chart I received was very accurate and very professional for a free chart. It not only gave you the tables and signs, it explained it in easy to grasp language. I totally reccomend getting a free chart from there.

Anyway, these are the signs the planets should be in, and a little description of what that will mean.

Sun-The cusp between Gemini and Cancer
Cancer is a water sign, and Gemini is an air. These are my two favourite elements. Cancer is represented like a safe harbour, meaning protection. Gemini, however, is likened to wind, and is thus adaptable and always changing. Those are both elements that I think are good qualities to have during a ritual.

Moon-Libra
When the moon is in Libra, elegance and chic-ness are what seems to come through. It’s also something stimulated by touch. I’ll be feeling candles, crystals, statues, tarot cards and more, so I think having the moon in Libra will definitely help me form connections through touch.

Mercury-Gemini
This is when the mind is quick, as this is Gemini’s home planet. This can help me if I need to modify something last minute.

Venus-Leo
When Venus is in Leo, the dramatic arts reign. This is ironic, because there are some more theatrical elements in my ritual: my Isis wings, and with my makeup (I’ll explain tomorrow).

Mars-Virgo
Mars in Virgo means that the little details will be what I focus on. This might be difficult to deal with for a ritual.

Jupiter-Aries
This is where safety meets quickness. With Jupiter here, we don’t mess around with little details, and we quickly grasp the big picture. This is completely opposite of Mars, so they might level out, giving me the ideal balance of details and big picture.

Saturn-Virgo
When Saturn is in Virgo, it means we need things to do. Trust me, I’ve had no shortage of things to do, and I don’t think I will until the end of the month. Rituals are a lot of work, and even the ritual itself will have a lot of work.

Uranus-Aries
When Uranus is in Aries, we look to the future. This is really standing out to me, because that’s exactly what I’m doing here. I will be looking to the future, and it’s sort of like “the first day of the rest of my life”.

Neptune-Aquarius
This position is the position of idealism. The last time Neptune was in Aquarius there was the American Civil War. It’s a pretty neat sign to be in. I just hope my idealism about my religion won’t turn a bit wonky.

Pluto-Capricorn
This position symbolises power, authority and organization. The organization part will be very helpful.