BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tarot Readings

I'm addicted to tarot decks. Seriously. Every time I go anywhere that sells them, I'm honestly scouring the shelves for them.

Unfortunatly, for those of you that read Arcanium, I don't read them daily. In fact, I'm doing a motivation spell next month to help me.

As I was taking a bath, reading tarot books, I had a grand idea! Each one of my decks has a spread, or multiple spreads that go with the deck, and I have lots of books just about tarot spreads. I'm going to work my way through all the spreads.

I'm also changing my perception of tarot. I don't have to do it right when I wake up, so instead I'm going to do it when I'm more focused, awake, and calm at night. I think it'll be great.

Keep an eye on Arcanium for it.

I'm still going to do the spell, particularly to help empower my first ever deck, which can be like a go-to deck when I feel unmotivated for this project.

Now I'm really excited!