BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yeah, About Yesterday...

Yesterday WM was closed because it was apparently spam. I dealt with soem trolls on my Meteorite post, and I think one of them thought it would be funny to flag this blog as spam.

Well, that did bother me. After literally a huge process where multiple codes had to be sent to my cell phone, I unlocked my ACCOUNT (this is before the blog itself), then I discovered that the blog was flagged for spam.

After more codes and 24 hours, I've got the blog back, but if I'm just going to keep getting spammed by trolls, then what is the point?

I'm going to keep my tarot blog on Blogger for now, but I'm moving all my Pagan things to a website.

Yes, I have a website. There isn't much on it now, but in a couple weeks it'll be great. You can check out the home page, the news section, and sign the guestbook however
Digital Pagan